Home-Health Care Partners provides Companion and Homemaker Services when there is a need for assistance and supervision at home and in the community. Our Companion and Homemaker Staff are well-trained in providing this level of support, working closely with clients and families to assure safety is met for all.
Examples of Companion and Homemaker Services include:
- Supervision and Companionship at Home and in the Community
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Errands, Shopping, Laundry, Housekeeping, and Home Management
- Medication Reminders
- Transportation to Appointments and Activities
- Companionship during Hospital and Facility Stays
- In-Home Respite Care
- Hourly Care as needed
Our Registered Nursing and Intake staff will ask the right questions, listen carefully, and help you decide if Companion and Homemaker Services are best for you.